We understand that your privacy is important. In all our practices, FindMyCRM.com aims to protect the privacy of our employees, consumers, and website visitors. This report outlines how our organization uses the data we collect from you and the measures we take to secure your privacy.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
As permitted by law, we may use your personal information for the following business purposes:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, phone number, user name, site password.
- Data collected from cookies: HTTP request, IP address, browser page, browser language, cookies identifying your browser, how you navigate our website.
How do we collect your data?
You provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register with our site
- Order a product or service
- Contact us through our site or email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Enter data into our web forms, such as the CRM Finder and Price Estimator
Our Company may also receive data indirectly from the following sources:
- Cookies and web beacons you have consented to
- Outside sources, such as partner vendors
How do we use your data?
FindMyCRM collects your data for the following reasons:
- Order processing
- Account management
- To improve your customer journey on our website, such as remembering preferences
- Email offers on products and services we think you might be interested in
- With your consent, share we partner companies so they can offer their products and services
- We may send your data to credit reference companies to prevent fraudulent purchases
How do we store your data?
FindMyCRM securely stores your data on a server in Hetzler, Germany. We take the following security precautions to protect your data:
- Network firewalls
- DDoS prevention via hardware and perimeter security technologies
- Network posture assessment
- HTTPS-encrypted communication
- Role-based access authorization
- Validation of every request to ensure security on the application level.
FindMyCRM stores your personal information for as long as there is a legitimate business need, such as ongoing business with FindMyCRM. In all other cases, we will store your data for 90 days before manual deletion.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services that match your preferences, as well as those of our parent company, Trujay Group LLC. You can opt-out of our marketing communications at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
We want you to be aware of your data protection rights. As a user of FindMyCRM, you are entitled to:
- Access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that incomplete data is made complete.
- Erasure: You have the right request that we delete your data.
- Restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the use of your data under certain conditions.
- Object to Data Processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your data under certain conditions.
- Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your data to you or another organization under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you logged in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Provide relevant advertising
What type of cookies and tracking technologies do we use?
- Functional cookies: We use these cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your selected preferences, such as your geo-location and preferred language. We use a mix of first-party and third-party cookies.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your behavior on our sites, such as the content you viewed, the links you clicked, and information about your browser, device, and IP address.
- We may use web beacons to determine whether a user has opened an email we sent.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or limit the cookies that are used. Please note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authorities
If you wish to report a complaint or feel that our Company has not addressed your data concerns satisfactorily, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
ICO Phone number: +45 2121 0616 ·